Who We Are
Gavin™ is a fast growing, award-winning full-service boutique brand communications agency located in Central PA serving clients in healthcare, education, government, finance, and business services across the US. Named a Best Places to Work, Top 50 Fastest Growing Company and Top 250 Private Company in the region, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and being an employer of choice. This position offers a work-remote option.
Our office is headquartered in York, Pennsylvania with locations in Harrisburg and Lancaster Pennsylvania, and a supportive work-remote culture. This position offers a full work-remote option, requiring that the Marketing Project Manager visit the office and client’s locations for key meetings and events as necessary. Our clients are regional and national companies requiring an understanding of local, regional and national media, inclusive of omni-channel communications strategies.
We encourage growth from within. We are committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent in every aspect to grow with our team. This position allows for upward mobility and advancement with proven ability and contributions to agency growth and success.
Your Role at Gavin
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for the successful management of client accounts and projects within key industries. We work to assign accounts by industry to create specialization.
This role will closely monitor account budgets, deliverables and each project assigned to their account team to ensure that projects drive client goals and exceed client expectations, while meeting deadlines and staying within budget. This role will oversee various marketing activities for client accounts, overseeing all quality of work produced by their account team, inclusive of teammates responsible for key account deliverables. The Project Manager is also responsible for key deliverables.
This person should have excellent client service, critical thinking skills, superb attention to detail, masterful communications skills, the ability to manage client budgets and deadlines while collaborating with a fully integrated account services team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to departmental director and executive team
- Manages day-to-day assigned clients’ projects and client communications on projects with little oversight by senior manager
- Functions as the key client liaison and account services manager
- Develops project scopes of work, account briefs and goals to support client outcomes (KPIs)
- Supports copywriting, editing and proofing of all work for assigned projects
- Works with internal creative, digital, and public relations teams to ensure assigned projects are completed to meet the agency’s standards and account goals
- Coordinates all client communications, meetings and presentations
- Works with cross-functional team members to retrieve monthly reports on account performance across all agency services
- Manages and tracks client approvals, costs and budgets
- Develops complete account strategies and marketing plan schedules
- Schedules workloads and manages deadlines
- Contributes to the creative process of delivering fresh work to the client by clearly understanding the client’s market, challenges, goals and target audiences
- Stays in tune to client industry news, events and trends to successfully advise the client on market opportunities in support of their goals
- Assist with proposal development as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business or marketing preferred, but not required
- Three years of relevant integrated marketing experience in healthcare or education preferred
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, analytics and social media platforms
- Understanding of traditional media, print materials and creative development process
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- One year of project management software experience preferred
- Agency experience is a bonus, but not required
Gavin™ offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, medical benefits, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, access to a retirement plan with company match, the flexibility to work remotely and yes… even your birthday off!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.