Who We Are
Gavin™ is a fast growing, award-winning full-service boutique brand communications agency headquartered in York, PA, serving clients in healthcare, education, government, finance, and business services across the US. Named a Top 50 Fastest Growing Company and Top 250 Private Company in the region, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and being an employer of choice.
We strive to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment that allows you to feel fulfilled, creative, and part of something bigger.
This position offers a work-remote option, requiring that the Digital Ad Specialist come to the office once a week on the assigned Department Day to work with their manager.
We encourage growth from within. We are committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent in every aspect to grow with our team. This position allows for upward mobility and advancement with proven ability and contributions to agency growth and success.
Your Role at Gavin
The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for the successful execution of digital campaigns across multiple online platforms. This role must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks on strict deadlines, be detail oriented, in tune to changing media with a strong desire to dig into data to drive performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with team manager to build out digital campaigns across various channels based on target audiences
- Set-up, migrate, transfer, or otherwise manage shared accounts on social media and digital advertising platforms
- Understand the fundamentals and structure of campaign and event tracking metrics per best practices
- Coordinate complex, multi-platform campaigns under the oversight of your team account leader
- Assists with monthly digital performance reporting
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance to ensure budget management and performance outcomes
- Works with internal cross-functional team members to create impactful digital campaigns
- Drafts and manages social media content in support of ad campaigns
- Coordinate digital projects and presents status updates to senior team
- Develop digital content, including optimized copy and digital contextual advertisements
- Directly contributes as well as oversees tasks to meet project deadlines
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members to define and enforce appropriate standards in user experience, brand expression, and quality assurance
- Proactively communicates status, issues, and opportunities to cross-functional managers and team managers
- Oversees digital campaigns across various social platforms, display networks and niche online media, bringing new ideas to the forefront to support client goals
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working on digital advertising across social and display networks
- Facebook Blueprint Certified preferred, but may be obtained upon hiring
- Google Ad Display Certification preferred, but may be obtained upon hiring
- Minimum two years of digital marketing experience, including generalist web and digital project experience, or combined with an SEO, Web background
- Proven ability to execute a wide array of digital media efforts, including web performance with Google Analytics, email marketing and social media
- Ability to implement social media campaigns, social listening and influencer tracking
- Strong understanding of MailChimp and Constant Contact email systems
- Content development, utilizing keyword optimization strategies
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possess solid working knowledge of SEO strategies
- Well-versed in web production and web development processes, including site navigation, design and web content management systems
- Possess the ability to create strong partnerships throughout the organization; promote a team culture of exceptional internal customer service and problem solving
- Willingness to learn new technology and support cross-functional team members on various projects
- Strong understanding of how to apply and integrate social media platforms
Gavin™ offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, medical benefits, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, access to a retirement plan with company match, the flexibility to work remotely and yes… even your birthday off!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.